In addition to the “MMP experience programme” which is included in your room price, there are a number of exciting activities which we can arrange for you:
- We have four friendly Bali ponies – the local Balinese horse – which you can ride on the Plantation although it is highly recommended to explore the lakes and countryside in the vicinity on horseback. Longer trips can be arranged, including full day exploration of the rainforest. For an overview of possibilities: click here for Horse Riding in North Bali
- A number of spectacular hiking tours is available to waterfalls, mountain lakes, ancient temples in the tropical rainforest and some of Bali’s most beautiful rice fields for all levels of fitness. For an overview of some of the hikes: click here for Trekking in North Bali
- Mountain biking is also recommended and there are several cycling tours available on which you will be accompanied by our guides. For an overview of possibilities: click here for Cycling Tour in North Bali
- Bali being a small tropical island, there are many impressive diving possibilities. We recommend spectacular muck-diving,- some of the best in Indonesia - just at our door step at Seririt – we offer a day trip that also combines a visit to the banjar Hot Springs.
- Finally, we are also happy to put together a tailored programmed to cater for your wishes. Check other Tours available for you to enjoy during your holidays